Zero Tolerance aims to end men’s violence against women and children in all forms.
Zero Tolerance is unable to provide online support, so if you need help please call –
Scottish Women’s Aid 24/7 domestic abuse helpline: 0800 027 1234
Or phone the free Rape Crisis Scotland helpline every day 6.00pm to midnight: 08088 01 03 02
- Providing educational resources for schools and youth groups
- Providing campaign resources
- Running a network of violence prevention workers / activists
- Providing briefings, information and guidance
- No direct services for women and children – they are a campaigning and lobbying body only.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
1 Papermill Wynd