This publication aims to provide an overview of the rights of disabled and less mobile air passengers and explain what they can do to ensure that their journey runs smoothly from start to finish.
In summary, this guide offers advice for air passengers:
- When arranging and preparing for a flight
- When arriving at an airport and checking in
- When moving through an airport
- When boarding a flight, whilst onboard and when leaving the plane
- Details on where to find further information and useful contacts.
Number of pages:
This guide can be downloaded from the website via:-
Equality and Human Rights Commission
58 Robertson Street
Phone: 08456 045 510
Minicom: 08456 045 520 (text)
Fax: 08456 045 530
Last updated: June 8, 2021 6:15 pm