To ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities or of the services available to them or through an inability to express their needs effectively.
- Provide independent and impartial advice and information on personal, social and legal matters
- Have trained and informed advice workers
- Provide free confidential interviews
- Provide representation, negotiation and advocacy services
- Do home visits for older people and disabled people
- Carry out social security benefit checks
- Provide talks on the work of the service to community groups.
Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 4.00pm
To make an appointment call 01698 376 767
They also have outreach clinics in Cambusnethan and Craigneuk
48 - 54 (The Portacabin)
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:34 pm