- To promote and protect the physical and mental health of sufferers of vulval pain through the provision of support, education and practical advice
- To advance the education of the general public in all areas relating to vulval pain
- We run a website providing information on all aspects of vulvodynia and vulval pain with advice on getting a diagnosis, treatment and management of the condition.
- We have two information leaflets as well as a pre-clinic questionnaire. Please see the website or contact us for details of these. We also have a number of podcasts and webinars on the website that can be listened to.
- We provide email help and support.
There are a number of independent vulval pain support groups situated in the United Kingdom. Please contact the organisation for further details.
PO Box 7804