- To promote and protect the physical and mental health of sufferers of vulval pain through the provision of support, education and practical advice
- To advance the education of the general public in all areas relating to vulval pain
- Run workshops around the country for women to meet and discuss issues with health professionals, contact the organisation for dates
- Handbook (costing £10.00) which provides information on the diagnosis of different types of vulval pain syndromes and possible causes of vulval pain, up-to-date research from medical literature and information on treatment
- They have 2 leaflets which are informative as well as a pre clinic questionnaire , please see the website or contact us and we have a number of podcasts on the website that can be listened to.
- Email help and support
There are a couple of support groups situated in the United Kingdom, contact the organisation for further details.
PO Box 7804