They are the national intermediary and network for Scotland’s voluntary health organisations.
They promote greater recognition for the role of their sector, and they work with their members to influence health agendas, policy and practice.
They want Scotland to be a place where we all have longer healthier lives, with equal access to care and support when they need it.
They work with:
- Voluntary Health Organisations
- Strategic national intermediary bodies
- Other voluntary and community organisations that impact on health
- Scottish Government and local government
- NHS bodies throughout Scotland
- Universities and research bodies.
Mansfield Traquair Centre
15 Mansfield Place