VOCAL (Voice of Carers Across Lothian) supports carers in all family or relationship settings, be they defined by kinship, partnership, friendship, affection or obligation. vocal services include information, advice and emotional support, training, counselling and groupwork..
- Advice and information for carers
- Carers counselling service
- Family support addictions service providing support to families of drug and alcohol users
- Training, leisure and social activities for carers (courses / workshops)
- Developmental work to improve carer services in Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Several local groups meet at VOCAL. Organisations may apply to use VOCAL’s premises at reduced rates. Premises are fully accessible.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
T: 0131 663 6869
VOCAL Carer Centre
30/1 Dalhousie Road
Dalkeith EH22 3NX
VOCAL Edinburgh Carers' Hub
60 Leith Walk