Description of service:
VisionPK provide specialist services for sensory impaired people (people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, and / or visually impaired people) who are resident in the area of Perth and Kinross..
- advice and information
- assessment and rehabilitation services
- demonstration and sale of specialist aids
- mobility instruction
- social and leisure activities
- visual awareness training
- signposting to other support and services
Monday – Thursday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Friday, 9.00 am – 4.30 pm.
Closed from 12.00 – 13.00 daily
Through a contract with Perth and Kinross Council, VisionPK provides specialist services for sensory impaired people on its behalf and holds and maintains the Register of Severely Sight Impaired and Sight Impaired people. VisionPK is the operating name of Perth and Kinross Society for the Blind.
174 High Street
Perth and Kinross