Visionary is the national membership organisation for local sight loss charities. We empower local sight organisations to be the best that they can be.
We believe that people with sight loss should be able to access the services they want when and where they want them and that these services are often best delivered locally. We connect local organisations with each other, develop their skills and organisational health and share information and best practice from across our network.
We make life easier for local sight loss charities by supporting them to access the information they need. We collaborate with our national partners to ensure a two-way flow of information, a route to local markets and creating a stronger sector that makes the biggest difference to blind and partially sighted people.
- Our vision:A world in which people living with sight loss can access what they need at local level where and when they need it.
- Our mission: Our mission is to develop a strong national network of effective local sight loss organisations covering all parts of the UK.
- Our values: We will develop inclusive partnerships by: acting with integrity; instilling trust; being creative, being brave.
We encourage and support the development and improvement of local charities and their services for blind and partially sighted people in four main ways:
- Connect: Connecting individuals from organisations together and organisations to each other.
- Develop: Developing platforms for collaboration and joint initiatives with local and national partners.
- Share: Sharing knowledge and expertise to help members be all they can be.
- Inspire: Amplifying and harnessing member voice to inspire innovation and create change.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
3 Queen Squar