- To provide potential disabled students, existing students and staff with information and advice on all aspects of support for disabled students
- To advise the University on disability issues and good practice
- To mainstream equality and challenge attitudes within the University.
- Arrange pre-application visits for prospective disabled students
- Liaise over adaptations to buildings or the provision of specialist equipment
- Advise on study supports and specific examination and assessment arrangements
- Help students to identify appropriate support needs
- Arrange personal assistance when required
- Support students with applications for funding to support their studies
- Assist students to get appropriate IT solutions
- Staff training and development
- Advise on policy and good practice
- Support the University to implement relevant disability legislation.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.45pm.
Health and Wellbeing Centre
7 Bristo Square