This is a free, accessible website which has been designed to help people find appropriate sources of financial support, quickly and easily, based on their particular needs and circumstances.
For an intermediary, adviser, support worker, volunteer home visitor or welfare officer who has regular face-to-face contact with people in financial need – Turn2us offers a comprehensive website that provides:
- An income-related benefits checker enabling you to check that the individual you are assisting is receiving all the welfare benefits they are entitled to
- A grants search allowing you to identify grant-giving charities and make online enquiries and applications on behalf of individuals you work with – Information and resources on a broad range of money matters to help people manage their finances
- My Turn2us account, your confidential account to manage individuals enquiries and applications to grant-giving charities
- If you are an individual seeking help for yourself or someone close to you, then visit the section for individuals
- Turn2us run the Association of Charity Officers (ACO) helpline, offering an extended service for their enquirers.
The free and confidential helpline can be accessed from 9.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday. (0808 802 2000).
Phone: 0808 802 2000 (free & confidential)