- To provide advice, information and support for people who have Tourette Syndrome and their families
- To research and develop new mechanisms for managing Tourette Syndrome and contribute to the improvement of services for those with TS.
- Support groups for individuals with TS and associated disorders to share information
- Raise awareness amongst public and professionals in Scotland
- Telephone helpline for information and support.
Office: Monday – Friday, 9.00am till 5.00pm
Helpline can be accessed Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 8.00pm.
Inveralmond Business Centre
Auld Bond Road