To provide life changing opportunities and equip churches, communities and individuals through three programmes (DCF, Wheels for the World, Churches Inc).
- Working to change attitudes in churches and wider society towards disabled people and disability
- Train and equip willing churches and other organisations to include people with any disability in every area of their activities
- Website with ideas / articles and resources shop, Facebook page for friendship / discussion/ support
- Restore and distribute previously used wheelchairs and other mobility aids. Volunteer teams fit them individually to people in Africa and eastern Europe
- Full board accessible holidays for disabled people at two UK locations – usually Hampshire and Torquay. (Holidays combine Christian worship, teaching and prayer – carers provided, hoists and mobility equipment available).
- Two spiritual retreats per year
- CD ministry
- Overseas mission trips to developing countries to promote the inclusion of young disabled people in church and community life.