To improve the lives of disabled, disadvantaged and older people using gardening.
- Information and advice to groups and individuals
- Publications and helpline for blind & visually impaired gardeners
- Day care placements through Thrive’s own gardens and outreach programmes
- Workshops and tailored education sessions to suit need
- Training for professionals at Diploma and Certificate level
- Networking and services for garden projects nationwide
- Carry On Gardening website to make the benefits of gardening accessible to all.
Geoffrey Udall Centre