The Scottish Transitions Forum aims to improve the experience of people with additional support needs as they go through life transitions. The forum has a focus on the transition of young people from school or college to adult life.
They achieve their aims by:-
- Bringing together people working in transitions for people with additional support needs – The forum has over 1000 members from across the whole of Scotland from all professional and third sector areas.
- Identifying and sharing good practice, learning and resources- done through the Forum meetings, individualised focus groups, case study collection and working directly with members.
- Lead on solving the transitions and our digital solution puzzle in Scotland we our resources the principles into practice framework and COMPASS for young people parent careers and professionals and free to use for anyone in Scotland.
- Involving and consulting with people with additional support needs and for their views to influence and guide the work of the forum – join our forum to be part of the conversation.
- Working collectively to raise awareness, inform and influence approaches to transitions for people with additional support needs at a local and national level.
Hardengreen Business Centre