- to offer long-term ongoing support, helping people living with irritable bowel syndrome(IBS) to learn how to better self-manage their condition and to advise their families and carers
- to improve the quality of life of those living with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- to raise public awareness concerning the issues surrounding irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- dedicated helpline so that you can talk to one of our nurses trained in IBS who can answer your questions and provide advice and support.
- an ‘Ask the Expert online service made up of specialist medical professionals.
- a range of webinars at a special price for members.
- access to their Self Care Programme, with in-depth information about IBS and your symptoms.
- gut friendly recipes suitable for all the family.
- range of factsheets to provide you with key information about your symptoms to help your understanding.
- quarterly magazine Gut Reaction – packed with articles from medical professionals and advice and tips on how to help manage your IBS
- a ‘Can’t wait’ card with international travel card version written in 12 languages
- access to our online symptom tracker.
Office hours – Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
14 Knutton Road