- to support, advise and inform people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) and their families and carers
- to improve the quality of life of those living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- to raise public awareness concerning the issues surrounding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- dedicated helpline so that you can talk to one of their nurses who can answer your questions and provide advice and support.
- email/letter responses from medical professionals.
- Range of factsheets to provide you with key information about your symptoms to help your understanding.
- quarterly magazine Gut Reaction – Packed with articles from medical professionals and advice and tips on how to help manage your IBS
- a ‘Can’t wait’ card with international travel card version written in 12 languages
- access to their online symptom tracker.
- access to their Self Care Programme, with in-depth information about IBS and your symptoms.
- gut friendly recipes suitable for all the family.
Office hours – Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Unit 1.16 SOAR Works
14 Knutton Road