- To inform all employers of the benefits of a diverse workforce
- To support member organisations in managing the skills of their workforces to obtain maximum business benefit
- To remove barriers, achieving a diverse workforce by influencing key decision makers, notably in government, education, training, recruitment and trade union movement.
- Provides members with authoritative advice and practical support on managing the skills and age mix of their organisation via workshops and seminars
- Through regular reports, studies and research EFA highlights and increases knowledge and understanding about the issue of age discrimination at work.
32 - 36 Loman Street