The Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) is a national membership organisation of landlords and tenants.
- To promote tenant involvement in decisions about their housing
- To be committed to bringing landlords and tenants together.
Through membership of TPAS members can:
- Find out about practical and innovative ways of involving tenants
- Gain access to news of new developments through newsletters and publications
- Co-ordinate with other tenant groups and organisations
- Remain informed and be kept up to date about good practice in participation
- Receive reduced fees for training and consultancy work
- Be involved in conferences and training
- Have free access to telephone enquiry service, as well as use of library
- Receive free updates on new legislation and new initiatives.
74 - 78 Saltmarket