To focus on improving the emotional and mental well-being and social development of people living in West Dunbartonshire.
- Provide practical and emotional support and information
- Promote public awareness of mental health issues
- Relaxation sessions
- Complimentary therapies
- Activity programmes
- Confidence building courses
- Peer advocacy service
- Volunteering opportunities
- Training / Employment support.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm and 5.00pm – 8pm
Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Whitecrook Business Centre
78 Whitecrook Street
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:33 pm