Providing careers information, advice and guidance services that empower individuals to manage their careers – including intensive support to those who need it most to enable them to raise their aspirations and move more successfully between learning and work.
To support you to make decisions about learning and your career.Whether you’re making choices at school, furthering your education, managing your career or facing employment challenges, they have the expertise to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Services for individuals My World of Work is the web service offering lots of valuable information and tools to help you get a job and develop your career.
- Services for individuals (Helpline 0800 917 800)
- Services for employers Our Skillsforce
- Services for employers (Employer helpline 0800 783 6000)
- Services for learning providers Provider Central
Helpline for Individuals can be accessed seven days a week, 9.00am – 5.00 pm
Helpline for Employers can be accessed Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
11 George Square
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:30 pm