To provide work opportunities and arrange training opportunities for people who are disadvantaged in the labour market due to disability, ill health or other social circumstances.
- Supports thousands of disabled and disadvantaged people across the UK to achieve their personal development and employment aims through
Government-funded employment services to support people moving from benefits to work, with guidance on finding jobs, training and benefits
- Pre-employment activities in a supportive environment
- Work-related, accredited training
- Support for increased independence for disabled people
- Creating jobs through social enterprise
- Working in partnership with employers, local authorities and health trusts
- Many services are tailored to the specific requirements of people with issues such as mental ill health, substance misuse problems or learning disabilities.
Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Duddingston Park South
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:33 pm