Public Information helps members of the public find out about the business, membership and procedures of the Scottish Parliament.
The service answers queries by email, phone, letter and text message.
Enquiries are also welcome through the Parliament’s Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Produce publications on:
- Visiting the Scottish Parliament Building
- How to get involved with the Scottish Parliament
- How the Scottish Parliament works.
- Publications can be ordered directly from Public Information
- Information resources are available in a variety of languages and formats including Arabic, British Sign Language, Bengali, Polish, Chinese, French, Gaelic, German, Italian, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Braille, Easy Read and large print.
For information on the availability of specific publications, contact Public Information direct.
Information for disabled visitors to the Scottish Parliament can be found at
The Scottish Parliament