SDS has the vision of developing opportunities and improving performance in disability sport for children, athletes and players with a physical, sensory or learning disability in Scotland and contributing to UK and international initiatives.
- Branch, local and regional sporting opportunities – encourage a range of quality sporting opportunities
- Developing talent and performance
- Education and coaching – providing opportunities for all coaches, officials, volunteers and staff to gain further skills, knowledge, expertise and understanding
- Governance and infrastructure
- Communication and leadership
Branches throughout Scotland. Contact the main office or visit the website for details.
Head office is open Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.