- To represent our members’ interests within Scotland and, through the BCU, in the UK
- To support individual and affiliated club development
- To work to protect, improve and promote responsible access to water in Scotland and care of the environment
- To support the achievements of Scottish paddlers at all levels including the sportscotland funded programmes for Olympic disciplines
- To support and improve quality coaching for all forms of canoeing and kayaking
- To provide conferences, exhibitions, events, tours and competitions
- To publish information for members, on CanoeScotland, in “Scottish Paddler” and in books such as Scottish White Water and the Scottish Touring Guide.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: – Local Clubs
There is an increasing network of over 90 affiliated clubs and approved centres throughout Scotland offering a range of canoe disciplines including Canoe Sailing and Marathon Racing, Touring, Polo, Slalom, Freestyle, Surfing and Sprint.
1 Redheughs Rigg