We provide a network of clubs, projects and activities for older adults which gives them the opportunity to meet, socialise and laugh whilst investing in the physical and mental wellbeing.
We have volunteering opportunities to assist with all of the above. More information on Roar opportunities can be found on our website www.roarforlife.org where you will find a service request form and a volunteering application form.
- Health and Wellbeing clubs throughout Renfrewshire
- Toe nail cutting or/and filing
- OTAGO exercise designed for older adults
- Digital Classes
- Craft Club
- Cinema Group
- 1 to 1 Befriending Service and telephone befriending
- Stronger For Longer home visit service to support re-gaining confidence to get out
- Information and signposting
There is a list of venues on the website.
7 Quarry Street