- To support independent living
- To create an inclusive society
- To stop people losing their sight unnecessarily.
- Information and advice
- Help visually impaired children and young people get a good start in life by running a range of support services for them and their families
- Provide training, rehabilitation and help to find and keep jobs. Also help people by advising on welfare and other benefits, as well as devising products to help with daily living
- Run schools
- Helpline on 0303 123 9999, offering information, support and advice for anyone with a serious sight problem. The helpline is open Monday – Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm
- Provide products and services to help blind and partially sighted people of all ages lead independent lives
- Work with others to avoid preventable sight loss for people in the future
- Own three residential care homes providing facilities for older people who are blind, partially sighted or deafblind.
Wide range of publications and journals available.
105 Judd Street