- To provide quality support services to older people and carers within the communities of rural north-west Edinburgh
- To enhance the quality of life of those they support and to enable them to maintain an active independent lifestyle.
- Day care for older people over 65 years
- Befriending – for people over 65 years
- Carer support – to all carers
- Provide information resource for carers and older people
- Support for local senior forums.
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm and Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Rural north-west Edinburgh specifically covers South Queensferry, Dalmeny, Kirkliston, Newbridge, Ratho Station and Ratho Village.
25b Burgess Road
Last updated: July 1, 2020 8:16 pm