- To provide information and support to patients, carers and families affected by PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) and CBD (Corticobasal Degeneration) in the UK
- To promote awareness of the conditions amongst relevant medical professionals.
- Confidential helpline service for people living with PSP/CBD, their families, carers and health and social care professionals. Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Helpline is also open in the evening from 7.00pm – 9.00pm
- Annual Study Day for Health and Social Care Professionals
- Family & Friends Day for people living with PSP/CBD, family carers and friends.
Network of local groups across the UK.
Communication support needs:
Members and service users of The PSP Association may require communication support to:
- understand written and spoken language
- express themselves
- interact with others
Margaret Powell House
415a Midsummer Boulevard, M
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:33 pm