- To provide support to patients with Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD) and parents of children known to have the condition
- To bring PCD to the attention of the medical profession and the public.
- Provide an up to date information service
- Raise money to fund research and equipment to aid diagnosis and treatment of children and adults with PCD
- Provide support to patients with PCD and parents of children known to have the condition
- Support is available from 9.00am – 9.00pm, seven days a week.
No subscription, but donations welcome.
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:32 pm