To ensure that Autistic Children, Young People and their families have access to quality services at a time that is right for them.
We will achieve this through four key strategic areas:
- Children, Young People and Families
- Health, Education and Social Care
- Employability and Community Engagement
- Income Generation for Sustainability
At Perth Autism Support, we are conscious that a child’s diagnosis of autism can have a profound effect on the whole family, we therefore have events, activities and training that are specific to children and teenagers with autism, siblings, grandparents and parents, as well as whole family events.
The growth of our services have been in direct response to what children and families tell us – the support they want at a time that is right for them.
The organisation is a multi award winning service, with a staff team of 30+ and 5 areas of service:
- Children’s Services
- Transitions Services – including Employability and Enterprise
- Family and Education Services
- Dundee Services
- Training Services
Perth Autism Support
14 New Row