- To increase the awareness of fetal anti-convulsant syndrome
- To give information concerning additional problems
- To support children affected by FACS and their families
- To encourage parents in their quest for diagnosis
- To help and support children with related educational and health issues.
- Hold parents meetings
- Packs and booklets available to explain FACS and other related conditions
- Free parent pack on first contact
- All of the above apply to overseas families.
Can give general advice and information about centres in the UK that provide services for children with anti convulsant syndrome.
Monday – Friday 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
23 Morriston Close
Phone: 0208 386 9271