- To be a potent force for change
- To raise the profile of carers
- To raise awareness of carers’ issues
- To influence the planning and development of policies and services that affect carers and the people they care for
- To form active links between carers and professionals
- To establish innovative and productive consultation processes with service providers
- To promote inclusion of all carers
- To represent the views of all carers, including the many young carers, in North Lanarkshire.
Meetings and conferences held regularly throughout North Lanarkshire.
Membership is free for all carers who live in North Lanarkshire or who care for people who live in North Lanarkshire.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Forgewood Community Centre
49 Dinmont Crescent