The National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) is a not-for-profit organisation which works to promote inclusive lives for people who are most at risk of exclusion and who may need support to lead a full life. The organisation has particular expertise in mental health, learning disability and older people and ageing. It has involvement in:
- National and local policy development;
- Consultancy to organisations and partnerships to achieve change;
- The delivery of training and personal development programmes;
- Undertaking research and evaluation activities;
- Developing resources and tools for organisations to use to improve practice
- Disseminating good practice through articles and reports.
They are concerned with –
NDTi has been at the forefront of the progressive learning disabilities agenda for 35 years. We advocate radical action that empowers people to live as equal citizens and take a lead in decision…
Ageing and Older People
We enable health, social care, housing and community organisations to improve how they work with people as they age, resulting in effective and impactful services and community interventions.
NDTi provides consultancy, research, evaluation, training and policy support to enable commissioners, providers and practitioners improve their work for people with mental health problems….
Children and Young People
The NDTi children and young people’s programme has been designed to ensure that children, young people and families who are most at risk of exclusion have more choice and control over their lives,…
3--32 Westgate Buildings