Their vision is a world in which people living with HIV are treated as equal citizens with respect, dignity and justice, are diagnosed early and receive the highest standards of care, and in which everyone knows how, and is able, to protect themselves and others from HIV infection.
Their strategic goals:
All their work is focused on achieving five strategic goals:
- Effective HIV prevention in order to halt the spread of HIV
- Early diagnosis of HIV through ethical, accessible and appropriate testing
- Equitable access to treatment, care and support for people living with HIV
- Enhanced understanding of the facts about HIV and living with HIV in the UK
- Eradication of HIV-related stigma and discrimination
How we work:
They believe they make the most lasting and positive impact on the greatest number of lives by changing attitudes, behaviour, decisions and policies – and they seek to influence those whose actions have the biggest impact on the lives of people affected by HIV in the UK.
They listen to people living with, and affected by, HIV and those who support them and they put the needs and rights of HIV positive people at the heart of everything they do.
They pride themselves on being independent and evidence-based. They are committed to partnership working and they work in a collaborative and productive manner with a range of partner organisations to share experience and knowledge and make the greatest collective difference.
New City Cloisters
196 Old Street