- To enable young people to fulfil their potential and make informed choices about issues in their lives
- To improve the health and wellbeing of young people ages 12 – 21 years in Midlothian.
- The links between sexual health and alcohol / other drugs
- Counselling on a range of issues such as bereavement, bullying, family relationships, depression
- Art therapy, providing support on issues similar to counselling Alcohol and other drugs, including advice for parents
- Youth participation to give young people a stronger voice and greater involvement
- LGBT support to young people in Midlothian
MYPAS provides services throughout Midlothian.
176 High Street