To provide a broad and innovative range of services that cover every aspect of myeloma from providing information and support, to improving standards of treatment and care through research and campaigning.
- Operate a freephone helpline for anyone affected by myeloma and associated disorders
- Provide online and printed information
- Work with over 90 local support groups
- Hold a number of patient and family infodays throughout the UK
- Have an annual awareness week
- Myeloma UK research programme to accelerate testing, advance discovery, develop and improve access to new drugs
- Host an online educational centre for healthcare professionals and regional healthcare professional events
There are over 90 local support groups in the UK, contact the organisation for further details.
22 Logie Mill
Beaverbank Business Park