To ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities or of the services available to them or through an inability to express their needs effectively.
- Provide independent and impartial advice and information on personal, social and legal matters
- Have trained and informed advice workers
- Provide free confidential interviews
- Provide representation, negotiation and advocacy services
- Do home visits for older people and disabled people
- Carry out social security benefit checks
- Provide talks on the work of the service to community groups.
Monday to Thursday, 9:30am to 1:30pm drop-in service, 2:00pm to 4:30pm telephone advice and pre-arranged appointments only.
Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm telephone advice only.
Motherwell & Wishaw Citizens Advice Bureau
90 Brandon Parade East