Provide nursing care for people with all forms of Terminal Illness.
- Offer a unique service, with over 5,000 Marie Curie Nurses across the U.K. giving practical nursing care at home to people with cancer, without charge
- Provides specialised medical nursing and day care in nine Marie Curie Hospices
- Provides education and training for doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Give training and support volunteers who work in their charity shops, hold fundraising events, or work behind the scenes, answering the telephone
- Investigates the causes, prevention and detection of cancer through research at the Marie Curie Research Institute.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday, 9.00am – 9.00pm
Saturday, 11.00am – 5.00pm.
One Embassy Gardens
8 Viaduct Gardens