To reach and improve the lives of everyone living with cancer. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
- Provides high quality information – about cancer, its treatment and how to live with the condition
- Has over 4000 expert health and social care professionals providing and improving cancer care
- Gives welfare rights and financial advice to help people cope with the extra costs cancer can bring, see http://www.macmillan.org.uk/HowWeCanHelp/FinancialSupport/BenefitsAdvisers/MacmillanLocalBenefitsAdvisers.aspx
- Provides practical help, such as time off for carers, or a lift to hospital
- Gives emotional support – on the phone and in person
- Builds cancer care centres across the UK
- Works with people affected by cancer to campaign together for better cancer care.
- Contact Macmillan Support Line for further information: 0808 808 00 00.
Our helpline opening hours have now changed and should read “7 days a week, 8am – 8pm”.
Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
An interpretation service is available in over 200 languages.
89 Albert Embankment