- To provide welfare support to people with Lupus
- To provide advice and counselling in the disease
- To aid communication between Lupus suffers
- To help gather and publish information on all aspects of Lupus to members of
- the public and all branches of the medical profession
- To give wide publicity to the existence of LUPUS UK so that its objectives can be attained.
- Provides advice and information on all aspects of the disease
- Arranges educational meetings and generally informs medical and nursing professionals on Lupus
- Raises money for research and welfare support.
There are around twenty regional support groups, check the website or contact the organisation for further details of these.
Membership is open to all sufferers and others willing to help with the work of LUPUS UK. For details of prices contact the organisation.
St James House