Alongside our long-running Day Care centre we provide a wide range of services for the Scottish Jewish community, from a Kosher foodbank, to support with mental health issues, helping refugees integrate into our community and everything in between.
- Assistance for families and children experiencing stress
- Expert benefits advice
- Support for people with mental health problems
- Day care centre for older people
- Kosher lunch club and foodbank
- Respite services for carers who need a break
- Support group for young people with long term illnesses or disabilities.
All staff have been trained to provide a service that is culturally sensitive and try to link people who may feel isolated. Our offices and Day Centre are based in Giffnock, Glasgow where we provide a multitude of services.
Walton Community Care Centre