To offer people with a disability opportunities to become self reliant and to achieve maximum participation in the community.
- Information service
- Occupational therapy assessments
- Members of the Health Service in centre including, Dietitian, Diabetic Nurse and Physiotherapists
- Independent living services
- Community rehabilitation services
- Community care assessments
- Services for hearing impaired / deaf clients
- Services for visually impaired clients
- Support visits
Community care assessments:
Clients who are referred to any member of the team at Inverclyde Centre will have a community care assessment carried out if appropriate. This will identify clients and / or carers needs and enable the appropriate services to be provided. These include day care, respite care, practical assistance within the home and permanent care.
Monday – Thursday, 8.40am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.40am – 4.00pm.
10 / 16 Gibshill Road