- Their vision is excellent fundraising for a better world
- Their mission is to support fundraisers through leadership, representation, standard setting and education, to deliver excellent fundraising.
- Administers a structured three tier training programme covering all aspects of fundraising technique and management
- Supplies information, advice and guidance to anyone connected in any way to fundraising
- Promotes research into existing and developing fundraising techniques.
There is a local office in Scotland based at:
Hayweight House, Floor 4
23 Lauriston Street
Edinburgh EH3 9DQ
Telephone: 0131 474 6152
Members receive a monthly update service which keeps them abreast of changes in work practice and amendments to law at national and international level. Contact the organisation for further details of costs.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
13-15 Carteret Street