The Institute of Fundraising is the voice of the fundraising community in Scotland.
As one of the most active groups within the Institute, the Scottish Group works to develop the voluntary sector in Scotland by championing good practice in all aspects of fundraising and represents the interests of the Institute’s members and aims to further knowledge, skills and effectiveness in all aspects of fundraising practice.
- Gives advice on fundraising related matters
- Provides members with a voice to influence and lobby
- Runs a number of courses for members and non-members, which cover a variety of fundraising techniques and applications
- Undertake a programme of accredited training
- Provide a networking forum
- Produce Codes of Practice and Legal Guidelines for fundraisers.
23 Laurieston Street
Phone: 0131 474 6152