To offer opportunities for an excellent quality of life to people with learning disabilities in North East Scotland.
- Residential services where a small number of people live together
- Support for people who live in their own homes
- Moving On Project for young people who want to live in their own
- Rural support services; supports people in rural settings to access educational, employment and leisure activities
- Day services
- Respite care services
- Independent travel training
- Youth activity scheme.
Twenty four hour service.
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:30 pm