- Helpdesk offering personalised support for adults living with hearing loss, their families and friends.
- Useful website providing infomation about support services such as health and social services, useful publications and written material on employment and Disability Living Allowance, as well as information about other organisations
- Specialist support programmes for recently deafened adults and their families
- A network of deafened Outreach Volunteers who are trained to offer support and information to newly deafened people in their own communities
- Training courses for professionals working in the field of rehabilitation for deafened adults, such as Social Workers, Audiologists and Hearing Therapists
- Research into the effects of acquired profound deafness.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Hearing Link Scotland
The Eric Liddell Centre
15 Morningside Road
EDINBURGH, EH10 4DP
Telephone 0131 447 9420
SMS 07564 916 798
23 The Waterfront