We come together as equal and valued partners in care to achieve the best health and wellbeing possible for everyone in Moray throughout their lives.
The Moray Integration Joint Board has responsibility for a range of services in the community and the resources needed to deliver them. These services include:
- · Social care services;
- · Primary care services including GPs and community nursing;
- · Allied health professionals such as occupational therapists, psychologists and physiotherapists;
- · Community hospitals;
- · Public health;
- · Community dental, ophthalmic and pharmaceutical services;
- · Unscheduled care services;
- · Support for unpaid carers.
Our Access Care Team provides an initial point of contact for anyone looking for information and advice.
Access Care Team
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:31 pm