- To offer support to individuals and their immediate families who have Gorlin syndrome or Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma syndrome
- To increase awareness and educate individuals, professionals and the public at large about Gorlin syndrome.
- Information, advice and support is offered through the telephone helpline
- Puts people in contact with other affected individuals and medical professionals
- Meetings are held periodically
- Gives information on how to cope, treatments available and new medical advances in research and treatment.
Helpline is available from 9.00am – 9.00pm.
11 Blackberry Way