To provide a range of services and resources to disabled people in the local area.
- Advice on the Independent Living Scheme and Direct Payments
- Training courses on disability equality and disability discrimination
- Glasgow Disabled Persons Housing Service, including employment project
- Accessible training and conference facilities for hire
- Access audit service
- Nominated support organisation for people in Glasgow using Direct Payments.
Office opening hours are 9.30am – 4.30pm. If someone uses the Emergency Back-up Service then they should continue to use the mobile number outside these hours.
Conference facilities are still available for hire between 9.30am – 4.30pm.
117 - 127 Brook Street