- To protect patients
- To promote confidence in dental professionals
- To be at the forefront of healthcare regulation.
- Register qualified professionals
- Set standards of dental practice and conduct
- Assure the quality of dental education
- Ensure professionals keep up-to-date
- Help patients with complaints about a dental professional
- Work to strengthen patient protection.
All dental professionals have to pay an annual retention fee to be registered with the General Dental Council.
37 Wimpole Street