Accommodation and Support
- Number Twenty: Supported accommodation in a safe environment for homeless young women aged 16-25. Available for 6 women for up to 6 months.
- Stopover: Emergency accommodation for homeless young people aged 16-25. Available for 16 young people.
- Training Flats: Temporary accommodation with support for homeless young people moving on from Number 20 and Stopover.
- Visiting Support- Housing support to individuals, couples and families in order to help them maintain their tenancies and avoid a housing crisis. Support for an initial 6 month period including help with housing, finances, addictions, health, life skills, employment and social support.
Advice and Advocacy
- Edinburgh Housing Advice Partnership (EHAP)- Housing advice, information and representation for Edinburgh residents. Contact 0845 302 4607 to make an appointment to see an adviser
- Prison Housing Advice Service Edinburgh- Housing advice, information and advocacy service to people in prison in HMP Edinburgh. Outreach Project: Housing advice and advocacy for people serving custodial sentences or facing homelessness
Learning and Employability
- Springboard- 8 week employability and personal development course led by qualified practitioners. Available for over 25’s in Edinburgh and the Lothians. If you are interested in taking part call 0131 557 7909.
Enterprise & Sustainability
- Edinburgh Furniture Initiative (EFI): Providing re-usable furniture and appliances for new tenants. Selling second hand furniture in the EFI superstore. To donare unwanted furniture, please call 0131 557 7900.
Four Square Hub
67a Logie Green Road
Phone: 0131 557 7900
Last updated: June 8, 2021 6:15 pm